Your personal intake manager
Your personal intake manager will immediately contact you within two hours after the death has been notified to Cares Assistance.
The first visit takes place at your own residence within 24 hours after notification.
Your intake manager is the personal supervisor to unburden your relatives, listen to them and start the first assistance services. He will check with your relatives whether they need a social assistant, psychologist or practical support. Furthermore, he also informs them which additional support our partner AXA Assistance can offer.
You can count on your intake manager for matters such as:
- Coordinating and following up the requested assistance;
- Follow-up of the assistance file until it is completely closed;
- Collecting necessary documents so we can assign the death capital;
- Arranging the expatriation/repatriation that best suits the personal needs and beliefs of the deceased;
- Organising an early return of the relatives.